Helpdesk / Application Support Analyst
Twenty years ago we started Advance Systems with the goal of becoming the premier provider of Time & Attendance software solutions to Ireland’s leading companies. With a combination of hard work, innovative software and talented professionals throughout the organization we were able to accomplish that goal, all the while developing and expanding our offerings and capabilities resulting in the total Workforce Management System that is our solution today.
A few years ago we set our sights on expanding into the US market, setting up an office in Boston, MA and making some key strategic hires to begin introducing Advance Systems to the US. The response from the marketplace has been outstanding showing us there is a real demand for our product and the quality service we provide – and now business is booming!
We still have a lot of work to do, but we are convinced that if we stay focused on our customers, keep innovating our product and continue to hire great people that the future for Advance Systems USA will be amazing.
It’s time to staff up our Boston office, and we’re actively looking for smart, client-focused professionals to come join the ride!
At Advance Systems we are driven to provide the best product coupled with the best service and support in the industry. The role of the Helpdesk/Application Support Analyst is an integral one for us and is an area we invest heavily in and will continue to do so as we grow and prosper.
Here’s what our Application Support Analyst’s do:
- Manage the queue of incoming client cases submissions by monitoring our online call logging system and progressing incoming calls/issues.
- Work with the client to reproduce problems and ensure cases have all the necessary information to proceed with the troubleshooting process.
- Cultivate relationships with the clients to better the support experience
- Areas that will require the Support Analyst’s attention include:
- Change requests to Customer Reports.
- Amending Shifts & Rosters.
- Software Configuration.
- Software Upgrades.
- Database Queries.
- General System enquiries.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Degree in any technical discipline (highly desired).
- Ideally at least 12 months of experience working in a fast-paced software company environment in the area of helpdesk or application support.
- First class written, presentation and verbal communication skills. Comfortable communicating issues, solutions, thoughts and ideas with customers and internal team members.
- A strong technical mindset with a comfort working in technical environments.
- A natural affinity for solving problems and thinking on your feet. You have a track record of “getting it done”.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, sometimes hectic, never boring, intellectually challenging environment.
An outstanding ground-floor opportunity to join a growing software company, in a role that will put you in the epicenter of our software. The path from here to an Implementation Consultant role will be clear and available to anyone with the desire and aptitude to advance.
Here’s what you can expect if you come on board:
- To join a company very much in the ascendancy, and take advantage of the many opportunities for career advancement.
- One-on-one training and mentoring.
- To be compensated competitively.
- To work and collaborate with some of the industry’s top professionals.
- To have the support of everyone in the organization to help you execute.
- To be working on high profile, highly visible projects.
- To be challenged intellectually.
- To have the opportunity to make a big impact.
You will be amongst the early employees in our US operation, giving you the opportunity to impact the environment, culture and direction of this vital office.