It takes an experienced, highly varied workforce to serve the American public, and the government must do this while staying within budget, especially during an economy where every penny counts. This means finding and cultivating skilled employees who can collaborate across many different sectors and agencies.
In order to attract the next generation of experienced government employees, federal, state, and local governments must promote a work culture that promises what today’s younger employees are looking for: time and schedule flexibility. Because today’s budgets do not allow for extra personnel to implement and manage varied and complex schedules, automatic systems such as Mitrefinch Workforce Management Solutions are more valuable than ever.
Mitrefinch Workforce Management Software can help:
- Create schedules. Easily manage the complex flextime specifications of a large and varied staff.
- Maximize operational budgets. Reduce labor costs by minimizing overpayment, increasing productivity, decreasing absenteeism, and eradicating time abuses.
- Reduce errors and costs. End costly administrative errors with an efficient, easy-to-use, intuitive automated system.
- Allocate resources and increase efficiency. Use data to determine if the workforce is meeting its goals in every program, department, and agency.
- Minimize compliance risks. Adhere to government and union regulations.
- Increase accountability and transparency. Access the database and use reporting capabilities to achieve both internal and external transparency.
- Improve public safety. Protect citizens when you manage the complex shifts and schedules of critical safety personnel.