Mitrefinch’s PC-based clocking system gives your workforce self-service options through a web application. Users can clock in or clock out while also managing their time via a web application.
No software is necessary when you implement this innovative way of entering and tracking employee time. Activities connected to one of the most costly expenditures for any business are simplified for everyone in the organization.
Doubling as a time management system, records are used with Mitrefinch’s time and attendance tracking for allocating hours for various work tasks, projects and job costing.
Great for Businesses of All Sizes
Any business will find our clocking software suitable for their objectives. All you need is employees who can access a computer from anywhere and at any time.
This system can easily be referred to as a personal clock since employees can enter time or request changes from a laptop, table and of course, a PC.
Features and benefits to satisfy any workforce:
- Employees manage their time
- Managers view time and attendance in real-time
- Securely identify employees and do away with buddy punching
- One terminal, multiple employee use
- No costs for software installation
Self-Service Functions Put Employees in Charge of Time Management
There’s no better system for an advanced workforce than one with employee self-service software. Employees can easily record their time each day from start to finish. They can also enter lunch and break times into a system that records error-free information.
Employees can look at the number of hours they work any day or for any week.
Secure Time Tracking with Biometric Fingerprinting
You can keep labor costs down with secure ways of tracking who works. Connect this computer based clocking system with your USB fingerprint reader to keep track of scheduled hours worked. Being onsite is not required with the right security systems in place.
This PC-based system can easily be configured to recognize who clocks in for a shift. Using ID cards, swipe cards, key fobs or fingertip impression, managers can be sure the person scheduled for a shift is the one clocking in.
Self-Service Module Gives Employees Freedom to Track PTO
If you are like most employers, employee engagement is more than a simple buzz phrase in the business world. You understand that keeping employees engaged goes beyond assigning favorite tasks.
They want to feel like they have input on when they work and how they use accrued time off. Give them access with employee self-service software so they can:
- View timecard information daily, weekly, monthly, along with totals for the pay period
- Get timecards approved with just one click
- Request PTO time or notify managers of corrections on timecards
- Track and enter their PTO usage time
- View PTO balances so they always know their current total without contacting HR or managers
No Software Required with PC-Based Clocking
By connecting a biometric device to a computer, employees can clock in and out. They can also request to swap shifts and explain absences for their attendance file. This changes the old-fashioned paper trail into an electronic one where information is stored into one system.
As long as the World Wide Web is accessible, employees never need software installed. Even mobile workers can enter their time just as if they were in the office.
HR and Managers Can View Data in Real Time
While employees enjoy the freedom and flexibility to view their own attendance records, your managers and HR department can take advantage of features to a time management system.
Once employees enter their time into the system, managers can view details in real-time. They instantly know whether all shifts are covered or if they need to find replacements.
Compliance with employment policies such as FMLA remain on target. Any issues can be addressed immediately.
Other features helpful to HR and managers include the ability to:
- Track project hours – employees clock in and out of different projects and tasks throughout the day or week allowing managers to budget time allocations and payroll costs
- Monitor breaks and lunch times – the system can customize times for paid and unpaid blocks of time
- Integrate payroll with payroll management companies – being able to connect with outside vendors reduces the amount of time spent on a laborious manual process
Attendance data is captured through this pc-based clocking system, even for employees who work remotely. Managers and HR will know the status of all employees without having to walk around the office.
Everyone stays efficient and informed about schedules and time during every work week with Mitrefinch’s clocking feature for PCs.