Twenty years ago we started Advance Systems with the goal of becoming the premier provider of Time & Attendance software solutions to Ireland’s leading companies. With a combination of hard work, innovative software and talented professionals throughout the organization we were able to accomplish that goal, all the while developing and expanding our offerings and capabilities resulting in the total Workforce Management System that is our solution today.
A few years ago we set our sights on expanding into the US market, setting up an office in Boston, MA and making some key strategic hires to begin introducing Advance Systems to the US. The response from the marketplace has been outstanding showing us there is a real demand for our product and the quality service we provide – and now business is booming!
We have a lot of work to do, but we are convinced that if we stay focused on our customers, keep innovating our product and continue to hire great people that the future for Advance Systems USA will be amazing.
It’s time to staff up our Boston office, and we’re actively looking for smart, client-focused professionals to come join the ride!
The Implementation Consultant will be at the epicenter of our implementation team, working with our customers, project managers and development to ensure the smoothest possible delivery of our solution.
Here’s what our Implementation Consultant’s do:
- Work closely with our customers to understand their unique business environments, processes and challenges, so that we may best configure our software to suit their unique needs.
- Travel (on occasion) to customer sites to participate in requirements gathering sessions, configuration workshops, system training, and system go-live sessions.
- Provide demonstrations of our software to these clients in order to illustrate how the many different features can be setup for their particular implementation.
- Participate in system configurations based on clients’ requirements. Configurations will require direct database interaction, thus requiring solid SQL skills.
- Support and coordinate system implementations in conjunction with our Project Managers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Document the configuration and processes used in order to facilitate a smooth transition to the support team for ongoing support once the customer is “live”.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Degree in any technical discipline (highly desired).
- 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced software company environment.
- Experience implementing software applications into customer environments (we are also interested in speaking with helpdesk and application support professionals who want to be more client-facing and feel ready for an opportunity like this).
- First class written, presentation and verbal communication skills. Comfortable and experienced in one-to-one situations, leading meetings and presenting to small groups.
- A strong technical mindset with a comfort being in complex technical environments.
- A natural affinity for solving problems and thinking on your feet. You have a track record of “getting it done”.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25%).
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, sometimes hectic, never boring, intellectually challenging environment.
Here’s what you can expect if you come on board:
- To join a company very much in the ascendancy, and take advantage of the many opportunities for career advancement.
- To be compensated competitively
- To work and collaborate with some of the industry’s top professionals.
- To have the support of everyone in the organization to help you execute.
- To be working on high profile, highly visible projects.
- To be challenged intellectually.
- To have the opportunity to make a big impact.
You will be amongst the early employees in our US operation, giving you the opportunity to impact the environment, culture and direction of this vital office.