Mitrefinch Timekeeping Systems
Keeping track of the time your employees spend working can be a full-time job in itself. For managers who have to supervise groups of employees and juggle multiple projects, it’s especially important. Time management software can help.
What Should Time Management Software Do?
The time management software you select should have all of the features you need to manage your employees’ time. For example:
- On-site or web-based time clocks where employees can log in
- Land-line or cell phone punch if the other options don’t work for your company
- Biometric punch-in for secured or restricted areas
- Time assignment capabilities to managers to assign employees by project or task
- A choice between automatic time card approval and management approval
- The ability to generate reports to track employee absenteeism, FMLA use, and other key attendance issues
The software you select should have enough versatility that you can adapt it to your needs, no matter what they are. There’s no point in having a time management software if it doesn’t make your job easy – and that’s what Mitrefinch Timekeeping Systems are designed to do.
How Mitrefinch Timekeeping Systems Can Help
When it comes to keeping track of your employees’ time, Mitrefinch has you covered. Here are some of the benefits of choosing Mitrefinch for your timekeeping needs.
Diverse Clocking Capabilities
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to employee timekeeping. Mitrefinch offers a variety of options so that you can get exactly what you need.
You’ll have the choice of:
- Web-based clicking
- Biometric clocking in system
- Landline clocking
- Mobile phone clocking
- Text message clocking
- Desktop reader
You can even combine the options to suit your needs.
Time Allocation System (TAS)
Our time allocation system can help you take employee time management to a new level. Using our TAS, managers can:
- Assign employees to specific projects
- Allocate hours by project or even by task
- Prioritize projects to help employees stay on track
- Send employees a work schedule for the day
The benefit of using a TAS is that it gives employees the framework they need to get the job done. You’ll have less wasted time and fewer missed deadlines as a result.
Health and Safety Options
The health and safety of your employees and procedures is a priority for you – and that means it’s a priority for us. Mitrefinch Timekeeping Software lets you:
- Keep track of government safety regulations
- Ensure employees are in compliance – especially in regard to taking mandated breaks and not going into overtime
- Order detailed reports to track your compliance
Using our software can help you schedule routine maintenance well in advance of when it’s required and ensure that no aspect of your employees’ health and safety falls through the cracks. You can even use it to manage emergencies.
Attendance Reporting and Analytics
Mistakes in tracking attendance and payroll can end up costing you money. Using our software can stop the errors in their tracks and give you the tools you need to stay on top of employee attendance, tardiness, and absenteeism. It can also help you keep an eye on overtime to manage your costs.
Mitrefinch Timekeeping Software offers employers a combination of predesigned and ad-hoc reporting to meet every need. You can use it to audit your payroll and attendance, cut back on overtime, and catch employee time card fraud.
FMLA Tracking Software
The Family and Medical Leave Act provides employees with a way to take time off to care for a sick family member or spend time with a new baby. Tracking the time used for FMLA is essential for employers.
Our FMLA software includes tools for both employees and employers. Your employees can log in and keep careful track of their time to make sure they are in compliance. And you can use the software to determine employee eligibility, track FMLA time, and ensure that everything is working as it should be.
You can even use the software to generate reports for the government if you need to do that.
You have a lot of information to track, but our automated email notifications can help you stay on top of it all. You can configure the software to send notifications to:
- Track absenteeism both in terms of days and as a percentage of work time
- Send reminders of performance and probationary reviews
- Notify department managers when they are approaching their overtime limit
- Track and manage new hires
Mitrefinch takes the guesswork out of managing employee time and attendance.
The bottom line is that using our software can help your bottom line. It can free you up to focus your attention on other aspects of your job, secure in the knowledge that your timekeeping is on track.