- Clocking Terminal
- Web Based Clocking
- Desktop Reader
- Mobile Phone Clocking
- Text Alert Clocking
- Land-line Clocking
Time and Attendance Software
Mitrefinch time and attendance software features an employee self-service module that enables employees to take control of their own schedules. In addition to being able to view schedules, previous hours worked, and remaining vacation time and entitlements, employees are able to request shift swaps and time off directly through the system. Managers can approve or deny requests without time-consuming face-to-face meetings.
Time and attendance systems significantly reduce the amount of time spent on payroll. Instead of spending hours shuffling through spreadsheets and time cards every week, administrators simply click a few buttons, and data is sent directly from the time and attendances software to the payroll system. In addition to saving lots of time the software reduces costly payroll errors associated with overpayments.
The Lumidigm multispectral sensors we use are the best in the business.
- Fingerprints are stored as algorithms
- Can be used alone or in conjunction with swipe cards and key fobs.
- Information received is periodically downloaded to the system.
Allows employees to record arrival and departure times using a variety of different input methods:
- PIN entry/keypad
- Swipe cards
- ID badges
- Key fobs
Web Based Clocking
Another Time and Attendance clocking option for employee logging in is the Mitrefinch employee self-service module, a web-based application, which enables users to register on the database and manage their time via the web. No software is necessary on the client PC.
Employees can either simply ‘Clock In’ or ‘Clock Out’ or clock onto tasks, projects and cost centers etc. These Time Allocation (TAS) clocking can be used by the Mitrefinch Time management system to automatically allocate hours worked to the various tasks, projects etc for costing purposes.
Key Features and Benefits
- Employees can manage time right from their own PCs
- Supervisors and managers can view time and attendance in real time
- Secure system confirms identity and eliminates buddy punching
- Multiple Employees can manage their time on one PC terminal
- No software installation necessary on the PC
Biometric Desktop Readers
Desktop readers provide the full functionality of a clocking terminal at a fraction of the cost. These desktop readers are ideal for locations where there is insufficient staff to warrant a full clocking terminal.
The Desktop Biometric Clock option provides for employees to register at their own computer or a communal PC workstation via a PC clocking device and application.
Key Features and Benefits
- Robust yet easy-to-use, an intuitive system
- The system controls working hours, overtime and absences
- Automatically calculates hours and pay according to system configurations
- View, edit and print reports on employee data from your computer screen
- Export payroll data to the most commonly used payroll systems
Mobile Phone Clocking
The Mitrefinch Mobile Phone Clocking System puts time and attendance in the palm of your workers hands, Literally. Whether it’s an iPhone, Android or Blackberry, Advance Systems have the solution.
Employees can have the ability to ‘Clock In’ or ‘Clock Out’, ‘Clock onto Tasks or Projects’ and also request leave such as vacation. Optional GPS coordinates can also be enabled so that our time and attendance system can track the location of employees when they ‘Clock In’ or ‘Clock Out’.
Managers and supervisors can log onto the system via their smart devices to carry out a number of functions. These functions include; ‘Clocking a Single Employee In or Out’, ‘Clocking a group of employees In or Out in a single transaction’ and’ Viewing The Live Employee Onsite List’.
Mobile Clocking Applications require an Mitrefinch Employee Self Service License.
Text Alert Clocking
Using mobile phone clocking, employees can send a text message with their employee number to a virtual mobile phone number. These text messages are then transferred into the Mitrefinch time and attendance system.
These clockings can be simple employee clock in / clock out or more detailed clockings which also contain information regarding the area / job / project etc. that the employee is working on.
The Web SMS system can also be set up to automatically send texts and alerts to employees and system administrators, with information such as:
- Employee notification of missed clockings
- Employee notifications of invalid clocking texts rejected by the system
- Administrator warnings if the system goes offline (loses internet connection)
- Administrator messages including number of clockings polled today
If you’re looking for a cost-effective, quick, and easy way to clock employee time, without additional equipment or devices. Mitrefinch Time and Attendance with Land-line Clocking is the option.
Ideal for Mobile and Remote Workforces
Land-line clocking systems are ideal for organizations that have employees who work at remote job sites, and work well for companies of all sizes in all industries. Land-line clocking systems are easy to set up, easy to use, and don’t require extra equipment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easily track time from any location with a land-line phone
- Reduce errors commonly associated with remote worksites and mobile crews, such as overpayment errors
- Supervisors and managers can keep track of employee locations, time, and attendance right from their desktops
- Eradicate time-consuming voicemail call-ins and log sheets
My company has been with Advance Systems for 4 years. The system is easy to use and is custom built for us – when we have a question or need a report developed the process is fast and simple. Payroll reports are easily exported each week. Errors are reduced and time is saved – win win for all!
Katie Sens, Director of Human Resources